SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceSterling 5, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: per year Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Boca Raton, FL
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- One location and remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- BDM in the IT Staffing Marketplace
- Sales and Marketing of Staffing Services: 6+ years minimum required
- Recruiting: 3 years minimum (Required)
- US Citizen (No Visa Sponsorship at this time)
- Grow and lead the Sterling5 Professionals Business Development / Recruiting and Placement efforts by expanding direct and contracted staff agreements.
- Accountable for the P&L and growth of the Sterling5 Professionals business unit.
- Design and implement overall placement and staffing strategy for Sterling5 Professionals.
- Work with the teams at Sterling5 training and remote monitoring organizations and look for synergies and opportunities to grow and collaborate.
- Apply placement and staffing best practices to expand the employer and candidate network.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to implement strategic and tactical initiatives and generate brand awareness in order to grow the business.
- Regularly provide analytical placement/staffing reports to the leadership team.
- Continuously partner with IT managers and talent acquisition teams to design, refine, and implement innovative strategies including direct and contract staffing solutions.
- Source and develop new relationships and contracts with IT employers.
- Work closely with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the employers' hiring needs for each position.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Present candidate profiles and resumes to the hiring entities including relevant work history, skills and intangible qualities to highlight the best fit for the position.
- Manage the job placement process for each training session and provide professional development and counseling including resume development, elevator speech, mock interviews, etc. for Sterling5 training participants
- Source experienced and qualified candidates by utilizing internal and external resources; grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection and placement process
- Screen candidates to ensure they meet all minimum qualifications and salary requirements
- Classify, post and present job postings to the appropriate network Sterling5 network of experienced professionals
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Coordinate with Human Resources to manage day-to-day contract staffing operations
- Deliver offer letters and onboard newly contracted staff and actively engage them during their contracted period
- 5 years' direct work experience as a Business Development Manager, preferably at a National IT staffing agency
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations, and negotiations. Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel
- Plan for company's financial success and Determine key business development.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Excellent decision-making, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with HR databases, ATS, CMS and recruiting software, etc.
- Highly organized and an excellent personal time manager
- If you are not an extremely POSITIVE individual this position is not for you.