SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Please review the job details below.Maxar is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team in Westminster, CO. In this role, you and your team members will be building and supporting our services within AWS using a modernized build and deployment environment. The team is responsible for supporting common infrastructure service solutions for the enterprise (Web based UI/API's, Java services, Jenkins, Gihtub, Artifactory, Vault UAA, AWS IAM policies, Active-MQ). We are looking for an energetic and talented person that is able to join a team of engineers and participate in solving critical issues with a constant focus on improving the customer experience. Responsibilities:
- Investigate and contribute to solving various issues in production environments.
- Deploy software releases.
- Proactively analyze and contribute improvements to support and deployment processes.
- Provide collaborative conduit between various technical and non-technical teams.
- Work with the development teams to improve system quality.
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for production services.
- Provide configuration management for production applications.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be willing and able to obtain a U.S. government Secret security clearance
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- 2 years of AWS or other cloud provider experience
- Linux system admin experience.
- Experience running and maintaining Developer Tools like GitLab/Github, Artifactory, and Vault.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with K8S.
- Knowledge of OAuth2 use and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills