SourceBridge Home Health and Hospice
Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities
- Implement standards of care for medical social work services.
- Must have a Master's degree in social work.
- Assess psychosocial status of patient related to their illness.
- Plans interventions based on patient needs and findings.
- Participates in patients plan of care.
- Graduate of an accredited Master's degree program in social work.
- At least one year of experience in Health Care.
- At least one year of experience in Social Work.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Current LCSW certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Psych experience, a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Home Health Registered Nurse - Los Angeles
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - North San Diego
Home Health Intake Coordinator
Home Health MSW - Alameda County
Home Health MSW - San Mateo Per Diem
Home Health Physical Therapist
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)- Hospice