SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
Information Technology - Microelectronic Technician 2California, Manhattanbeach, 90266 Manhattanbeach USA
- Performs a variety of duties to support the research and development of new microelectronic, optoelectronic, micro-electromechanical, and sensor manufacturing processes, devices, components, or systems, semiconductors, semiconductor-based integrated analog or digital circuits, micro-electromechanical systems, sensors systems, and related technologies.
- Develops and applies inspection and test procedures for micro-components and micro-systems.
- RF Test Technician will support wafer-level DC, RF, and millimeter-wave testing of advanced III-V semiconductor products.
- The successful applicant will be required to perform a wide variety of tasks including hands-on laboratory testing and test setup.
- 2nd shift position 2:15PM to 12:15AM
- STEM Degree is preferred but not required.