SourceAlliance Animal Health
Job DescriptionJob duties include, but are not limited to:
Animal restraint, triage of incoming patients, collection and analysis of lab samples, diagnostic imaging, management and nursing care of medical and hospitalized cases with varying degrees of stability, administration of medications, effective communication of treatment plans with clients, surgical preparation and assistance, and anesthetic management.
Must be able to withstand unpleasant odors and noises. May be exposed to bites, scratches, animal waste and potentially contagious diseases.
As a part of the Alliance Animal Health family, you’ll have opportunities to progress clinically and professionally through education and leadership training.
QualificationsWe’re looking for:
- An Experienced Veterinary Assistant or Certified/Licensed Veterinary Technician with a minimum of 1-year experience preferred
- Compassionate, Calm, Team Player, Multi-Tasker and Strong Communicator
- Proficient in sample collection, obtaining medical histories, processing laboratory tests and radiographs, anesthesia monitoring etc.
- Self-starter with the desire to continue to advance your knowledge and skillset.
Additional InformationWe offer our staff:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits (paid vacation/sick time/holidays, health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental insurance, employee assistance program & personal pet care discounts)
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues if licensed
- Career Development Opportunities
- CVT, RVT, LVT & CVPM Tuition Assistance Programs
- Uniform Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Generous pet discounts
To learn more about our location, click here.WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin