Job Title: .NET Developer with Facets Location: 100% Remote Duration: 6 to 12 Months
- We are looking for two(2) .net developers with facets (mandatory) experience
- 7+ years of Software Application Development testing and implementation experience with Web-based and N-tier Architecture involving all stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Experience in systems and/ or network administration running Windows Server with IIS7.0
- Experience in implementing several Design Patterns in Singleton Factory and MVC to standardize the application architecture
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile Scrum Test-driven development TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience Working on Windows Communication Foundation WCF Windows Presentation Foundations WPF LINQ and Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks.
- Developed custom controls to enable reusability and used rich graphic controls of WPF for Desktop Applications.
- Expertise in Developing WCF Services that implement the Service-Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Excellent working experience in Object Oriented Analysis Design OOAD concepts including Inheritance Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Proficiency in using ASP.NET intrinsic state management functionality between page requests.
- Experience in working with FACETS and HIPAA compliance.
- Worked extensively with different ADO.NET objects to interact with the database and had good experience in using ADO.Net objects such as SQL Connection Object SQL Command Object Data Reader Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development for creating complex database queries writing Constraints Indexes Views Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010 Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular Matrix Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework NUNIT.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control Systems like Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Ability to prioritize tasks/Multitask and execute them to perfection and able to work in a high-pressure environment and capable of working in a team and as an individual.
Senior Front End Developer