- Import data fragments into internal databases from different sources across the company including data from stakeholders and external partners that influence the company's revenue and growth.
- Simplify the search for specific types of data sets, or extracts.
- Build data warehouse, data lakes, data models, data marts, and data virtualization layer.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy, especially that provided to government bureaus and partners.
- Document and map the workflows within the company's data structures, including where data is stored and what each segment/set of data means for the company.
- Apply database design methods to construct data domains for the different LOB's
- Apply knowledge of data architecture conceptual model methods
- Define and build well-structured data schemas to promote ease of integration, scalability, and retrieval.
- Perform data analysis, fetching, extraction, and SQL optimization.
- Assist database architects and other teams with migrating data where applicable using data migration Tools (ETL, Data Streaming).
- Create enterprise data models and apply normalization rules to transactional enterprise data.
- Establish policies to maintain and manage the company's source systems and master book of records.
- Research data transformation and presentation techniques to support real-time analytics and the use of data management tools (MDM) to support future data platform.
- BSc in Computer Science, statistics, mathematics, or relevant field or relevant professional experience.
- Experience with defining rules, policies, and models that determine what kind of data gets collected, and how it gets used, processed, and stored within a database system.
- Expertise with designing models of data processing that implement the intended business model.
- Develop diagrams representing key data entities and their relationships.
- Able to generate a list of components needed to build the designed system.
- Excellent analytical skills, and problem-solving attitude.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Able to communicate clearly, simply, and effectively.
- Knowledge of designing conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Proven work experience as a data architect, data scientist, data analyst, or similar role.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Power BI, and Tableau).
- Expertise in SQL, MS-SQL Server Database, MongoDB, (RDBMS, & NoSQL).
- Familiarity with data streaming (Kafka, Spark) and data virtualization (Tibco DV, or Apache Ignite).
Data Architect MySQL/AWS