- Assembles and installs a variety of PC electronic components per customer requirements as defined in build instructions.
- Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned.
- Unpacks (post inbound de-trash), performs serial number capture, labeling, repack and other manufacturing prep and finishing duties as required.
- Performs simple assembly of various sub-assemblies.
- Follows detailed build instructions, best practices and ISO procedures.
- Documents actions by completing production electronic stamp off's.
- Acquiring basic knowledge of job content, practices and procedures.
- Still learning skills necessary to fully perform job.
- Performs functions that are routine in nature with minimal complexity or variation.
- Work is performed under supervision and receives detailed instructions to perform tasks.
- Follows priorities provided to them for performing work.
- Interacts mostly with immediate peers within assigned work group.
- Limited interaction and information exchange with other internal departments or work groups may be required to perform role.
- Impact of decisions is typically contained within assigned work.
- Typically less than one year
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Position may require travel.
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.