Sr. ASP.NET MVC DeveloperAlabama, Montgomery, 36105 Montgomery USA
Position: Sr. ASP.NET MVC Developer Duration: 9 months with Extension Possible Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite from day1) Project Description Seeking to hire an established Web Developer with experience in a variety of the more difficult Web tools and languages. Responsibilities: The candidate will develop, maintain, and support applications for the organization's Internet/Intranet sites.
- Responsible for the back end and front-end development and maintenance of assigned Web application(s).
- Gather and analyze requirements.
- Code all or selected components of the application
- Develop, maintain, and support all database components
- Test all created or modified application components
- Document components and applications
- Publish/Deploy applications
- Create system reports
- Troubleshoot and support assigned applications
- Research, evaluate and recommend new Internet tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities and perform other related activities as needed.
- Candidate must be experienced with C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server, AJAX, JQuery, Razor, Bootstrap and TFS at a minimum.
- Must have experience using SSRS or RDLC for report development
- Must have working knowledge of IIS setup and management
- Must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to translate requirements into technical designs and functional code
- Must be able to handle large, complex projects that require advanced skill in multiple technical environments
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must have the ability to work cohesively within a team or independently.
- We will train on specific business area rules and policies, but the candidate must possess the required skillset.
- Experience with branching and merging in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of the deployment process and the ability to create automated builds
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and still pay attention to detail
- Ability to work as a project team member but also independently or as a project leader
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Ability and temperament to mentor junior level technical staff.
- Minimum 6 years building web applications using ASP.NET MVC, Web API, RESTful APIs, Web Services, IIS, HTML/CSS, JQuery, Razor, AJAX, and Bootstrap
- Minimum 6 years' experience using C#, object-oriented programming
- Minimum 6 years SQL database development experience (Including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
- Minimum 6 years with data services technologies such as Entity Framework, WCF, XML, JSON, etc Minimum 2 years' experience using TFS
- Minimum 5 years' experience using IIS
Maximo Developer (Remote)
Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer (W2/1099/C2C)
Jr ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
ServiceNow HRSD Developer (Remote)
Application Developer / DevSecOps Engineer
Sr. Web Methods Developer