Salary$60,000 a year
SourceDietzler Construction Corp
Assistant Plant Manager– Contract Mining
Location: Yoder, WY
Dietzler Construction Corp. is a heavy civil general contractor operating throughout Colorado and Wyoming. Dietzler, and its affiliates, have been constructing complex infrastructure projects across the United States since 1913 for a variety of public entities and large private clients with an emphasis on bridge, dam, water utility projects, and contract mining. At Dietzler Construction, you will have the opportunity to be involved in interesting and complex projects that make a difference to the communities they serve. Dietzler is committed to helping its employees grow professionally and personally, offering a wide variety of opportunities, training and benefits to advance employee skills, knowledge and expertise.
Dietzler Construction’s contract mining division is looking for an Assistant Plant Manager/ Superintendent for our frac sand mining and processing operations in Yoder, WY. This position will report to the Vice President – Facilities with a dotted line to the Executive Vice President.
- Assists with day to day management of sand plant operations, including trucking, processing, and transloading
- Oversees and continually improves preventative maintenance program to minimize downtime
- Anticipates, solves and prevents equipment and process challenges and breakdowns
- Partners with the other Assistant Plant Managers/Superintendents, the Vice President – Facilities and other members of the management team to maximize production output and make recommendations to improve operations, including recommendations on proposed CAPEX
- Trains and develops crew members to understand safe and efficient operations of plant
- Ensures crews are following appropriate safety measures, demonstrates use of PPE
- Assists Health & Safety Officer with safety administration
- Ability to work day and night shifts as required, including ability to be “on-call” 24 hours a day when scheduled
- Communicates and provides direction to truck haulers, customers, and other business partners
- Ability to learn and manage requirements of MSHA regulated sites and facilities
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- Four-year mechanical engineering degree or equivalent substantive work experience required
- Manufacturing or process facility leadership experience preferred
- Strong mechanical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot equipment is essential
- Strong problem-solving skills under stressful situations is essential
- Ability to motivate others in a positive manner while commanding respect and leadership
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw solid conclusions
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous health insurance, including medical, dental and vision options
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off benefits
- Company vehicle
Dietzler Construction is committed to a Drug Free work environment. All candidates will undergo and need to successfully complete a Drug and Alcohol screening along with successful completion of a background and motor vehicle record check in accordance with federal and state regulations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.