SalaryUSD $45,000 - $80,000 a year 45000 - 80000 a year
Allstate Insurance is currently looking to hire highly motivated Account Representatives with a current property and casualty license or required to obtain.
We believe in the value of investing in our employees by creating a positive culture to train, develop and motivate our Team, setting you up with the tools for professional success!
Avg yearly income is $45K-$80K (salary + commission combined).
We look for business minded individuals who can follow directions, are coachable, fast learners, want to make an impact and have the drive to help grow a business.
As an Allstate Customer Representative on our championship team, you’ll not only have unlimited growth potential —but you’ll also have these benefits:
Allstate Customer Representative Benefits:
- Competitive Salary with commission and bonuses combined with uncapped earning potential
- Paid training
- Substantial opportunity for Career advancement
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE WITH NO WEEKENDS OR LATE NIGHTS
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Allstate Customer Representative Responsibilities:
- Keep customer accounts current by updating databases during calls
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources by completing outbound calls daily.
- Meet business production goals and objectives as established
- Uncover opportunities for cross-selling additional products and services
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Allstate Customer Representative Requirements:
- 1 YEAR OF PREVIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE & INSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Willing to obtain a property and casualty license or currently possess
- Excellent skills in communication
- Experience in insurance is strongly preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Sheridan, WY (Required)