Position: Leasing Consultant
Category: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Supervisor: Community Manager
Hours: Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services. Workdays may be adjusted based on community needs. Full Time: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day (average 40 hours).
Physical Demands: Medium (occasional up to 25 pounds) - Climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, handle, etc.
Drug Screens: Pre-employment, post injury, reasonable suspicion and possible random screens.
UV Residential is committed to creating a better way to live in the multifamily real estate business. We are dedicated to delivering excellence in apartment living, designed as urban village communities that residents are proud to call home. UV Residential develops, redevelops, acquires, and manages apartment communities in the leading metropolitan areas in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. We are committing to growing our organization through attracting, developing, and retaining superior talent who emulate the UV Residential values.
The home of your dreams! That’s what everyone wants. As a Leasing Consultant, you can help make those dreams a reality! You can show off our gorgeous grounds and amazing apartments to potential residents, highlighting all the things that make living in a UV Residential Community a unique and unmatched experience. If you enjoy working with people and have a positive, friendly attitude come join us!
General Summary of Associate Responsibility:
- To support and assist all aspects of the community operations, while reporting to and acting under the direction of the Community Manager.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Residential Standards
- Provides assistance by performing leasing duties to include:
- Handling residents’ calls
- Touring and leasing apartment homes
- Participating in leasing trainings
- Other duties as assigned
UV Residential offers a competitive compensation package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance, and a discounted rent program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Only full-time employees eligible