SourceBPI Labs Inc.
BPI Labs, Inc. seeks a professional, innovative, and detailed individual for our Equipment Technician. If you are looking for an opportunity to provide technical support to a wide variety of personal care manufacturing and production equipment, then this position is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform advanced troubleshooting, calibration/trim, repair, and perform preventive maintenance of advanced complexity on all manufacturing equipment.
- Work with little or no guidance from supervisor and/or other technicians.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Equipment Maintenance personnel.
- Participate on teams to identify and solve complex production equipment issues.
- Enter and maintain accurate entries in the equipment maintenance database.
- Use creative problem solving to meet the needs of contract manufacturing demands.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in electronic technology or equivalent experience.
- General knowledge of programming PLCs.
- Advanced understanding of electronic, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic technology.
- Advanced knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Advanced knowledge of utilizing test equipment to diagnose equipment failures.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining automated manufacturing equipment, including analog, digital, and microprocessor circuits.
- Expertise in Excel, Word, and maintenance software.
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor staff.
- Ability to accept and understand direction, learn new skills and assume new responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks under minimal direction and guidance.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Lift and maneuver 40 pounds
- Pull weight from high/low shelves
- Sit and/or stand at least 10 hours
- Fine finger dexterity
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented cooperative and collaborative