Salary$30 an hour
SourcePrecious Cat, Inc
We are currently taking applications to hire immediately for a Maintenance Mechanic at our new Plant in Cheyenne, WY. We are looking for an individual with a well rounded skill set that will perform repairs as needed, maintain machines, upgrade and install new equipment following governmental safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all machinery and production equipment are operational at all times.
- Perform daily Preventative Maintenance (PM's) and repairs on all equipment while maintaining complete logs.
- Troubleshoot issues with all plant machinery including robots, conveyors, electrical, controls and all production equipment.
- Assess and order parts needed for repairs
- Maintain accurate reports detailing issues, causes, and solutions.
- Keep work area organized and clean
- Maintain inventory records and order stock parts
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude with a thorough knowledge of manufacturing machine functions.
- Ability to operate machinery and any other equipment required to perform duties
- Fabrication skills
- Some PLC and VFD knowledge
- Strong mechanical trouble shooting skills
- Familiarity with chain and belt conveyor components preferred
- Welding experience would be beneficial but not required
- Electrical experience
- Forklift and heavy equipment knowledge
- Supply your own basic tools and be portable throughout the plant
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
- Standing, walking, talking/listening, twisting at neck, reaching with hands and arms below shoulder level
- Lifting up to 100 lbs
- Works near moving mechanical parts, works in high precarious places, heat or cold (non-weather conditions, vibrations.
- Loud manufacturing environment with exposure to dust
This is a full-time position offering competitive compensation and benefits. The applicant must be willing and able to work 9+ hours per day and weekends if needed.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cheyenne, WY 82007 (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma