SourceSchroll Cabinets Inc.
- Operational start-up and shut down of manufacturing facility; including alarm systems, lights, compressors, dust collectors and other wood milling / finishing equipment.
- Ensure that all new and existing equipment or machinery is operating properly.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues to identify root cause.
- Assist in any repairs that may be needed to the buildings or grounds.
- Perform minor electrical, plumbing, HVAC and light construction work.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) on all machinery.
- Assist with manufacturing and installation of new equipment as needed.
- Properly document maintenance performed.
- Recognize and adhere to all best practices for safety (i.e. lock out/tag out, etc.).
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and improve the processes related to the mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and the facilities of the production plant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- maintenance technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible