SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
Volt Technical Resources has an exciting career opportunity for our client who is an industry leader in their field. We are seeking a Quality Engineer for the Madison, Wisconsin area.As a Senior Quality Engineer over NPD, you would be supporting and continually improving continuous product and process improvements.Quality Systems:
- Root cause analysis, corrective and preventative action.
- Development, maintenance, and review of key performance indicators.
- Research, recommend, and implement new equipment, designs or processes that improve product quality, consistency and performance.
- Review and update changes to current Quality Systems to support NPD projects
- Establish the quality system requirements for new or revised products.
- Pre-production design review and key control characteristics (KCC) identification and documentation
- Plan for and execute Qualifications of new or revised manufacturing equipment, FAIs, Capability Studies as required for support of NPD project
- Bachelors or better in Engineering, Industrial or Mechanical.
- 8 years: Experience in a manufacturing/quality or design engineering function for an appliance manufacturer with progressing responsibilities.
- Lean & Six Sigma Certification-Black Belt Certified is preferred
- Strong understanding of and experience applying advanced statistical methodologies in a manufacturing environment – e.g. ANOVA, regression analysis, six sigma concepts, etc.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Advanced and thorough working knowledge of quality engineering tools and techniques for systems improvement and problem solving