Salary$60,000 - $70,000 a year
To be considered for the opportunity, please apply through our career portal at https://careers-andis.icims.com/jobs/1269/digital-marketing-specialist/job
The Digital Marketing Specialist has a clear understanding of contemporary digital media tools and technology and knows how to reach and engage today’s hyper-connected consumer to develop direct digital relationships with them. Working with the head of communications, this role will be responsible for creating, executing and measuring marketing programs across various platforms/digital tools. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing technology and developing strategies that boost awareness for the Andis brand and create efficient path-to-purchase journeys utilizing a multi-channel approach.
Evolve the company’s marketing automation best practices and leverage Microsoft Click Dynamics for customer-driven email communication, landing pages, marketing and sales promotional campaigns, and customer loyalty programs. The successful execution of these programs will help achieve business goals, such as increasing brand awareness, generating leads and interest in new products and services, driving booth traffic at tradeshows, and attracting new talent to the company.
Develop and execute outbound/inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and revenue for both customers and accounts.
Implement strategies to drive qualified traffic to Andis website(s) and campaign landing pages through SEO, SEM, display media, paid social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, integrated campaigns, and other lead generation and traffic-driving strategies and tactics.
Work with Marketing and Sales teams to understand the effectiveness of our digital marketing strategies in driving site traffic, customer engagement and conversion with key e-tail accounts. This role may assist in business analytics, tracking the company's presence on various partner sites, general web analytics, search engine ranking, advertising campaign results and e-commerce branding across a website.
Oversee the company’s marketing database: list development and management, segmentation, acquisition/import, data cleansing, content and contact strategy, lead management.
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals ROI and KPIs).
Collaborate with the product marketing team to ensure product data and item content is optimized for onsite search and discoverability, relevant, engaging, accurate and in compliance with e-tailer guidelines.
Own holiday season website execution; drive awareness for these campaigns via display ads, email and social channels.
Proactively gain understanding and knowledge of online marketing trends/practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing/Marketing/English/PR/Communications or similar discipline preferred.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in digital strategy and implementation, in a B2B or B2C environment. Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, marketing automation and expertise creating customer journeys in the online space. Must have proficient knowledge and proven track record of:
- Creating conversion and online customer acquisition strategies.
- Identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Developing and operating nurture campaigns, lead scoring, larger campaign management and syncing with a CRM (Microsoft CRM preferred).
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Using Content Management System (CMS) for website management and related analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Meltwater and similar platforms.
- Setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Working with online retailers (e.g. Amazon) to drive online sales opportunities.
- Experience in developing and implementing multi-channel campaigns utilizing social/web/ marketing automation platforms. Familiarity with Microsoft Click Dimensions a plus.
- Expertise in creating unique customer journeys that ultimately contribute to a direct digital relationship and drive sales.
- Must have experience in measuring and reporting campaign effectiveness.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel; demonstrated comfort with data analysis.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Must have excellent writing and language skills.
This position can be remote with travel to head quarters or based at our Renaissance Blvd. office in Sturtevant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Search Engine Optimization: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing Communications: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing Automation: 3 years (Required)
- Content Management Systems: 3 years (Required)
- Multichannel Marketing: 3 years (Required)