SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: New Berlin, WI Description: Our client is currently seeking a OSP Engineer - III in New Berlin, WI.Qualified Candidates may send resume directly to for immediate consideration. This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing all engineering and construction activities associated with expanding and maintaining the OSP network infrastructure.
- Coordinating project activities with contractors, developers, municipalities and consultants.
- Preparing detailed cost analysis, project specifications, spend forecasts, route mapping, requisitions, and business justifications.
- Processing reports, vendor invoices, material receipts, and other administrative duties
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Deep knowledge of fiber optic engineering principles within OSP job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards.
- Skilled with complex applications to include Word, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArcGIS/ESRI, 3GIS, Google Earth, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of FTTx network design/implementation and well as GPON architecture preferred.
- Knowledge of the network plant and local practices.
- Knowledge of right-of-way, property rights, and permit acquisition.
- Inside Plant knowledge (a plus)