SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceSmart Solutions, Inc.
Smart Solutions is searching for aDesktop Support Technician for a long-term assignment in the Milwaukee, WI area. Do you like troubleshooting and solving support issues? Do you have experience troubleshooting desktop and mobile devices? If so, this could be an opportunity for you! The Desktop Support Technician comes with a competitive pay structure along with a comprehensive benefits package.Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide end user support to Milwaukee Mitchell Airport Administration staff.
- Manage airport administration desktop, laptop and tablets including the in-vehicle equipment.
- Manage help desk system (monitor for and respond to help desk tickets as they are submitted by end users.)
- Troubleshooting LAN / WAN connectivity issues.
- Support and administration of VOIP and cellular telephones.
- Support of cloud based and on-premises line of business applications.
- Develop training material and conduct end user training.
- Hardware and software asset management.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- At least five (5) years of full-time experience in an IT support related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior military or public safety experience.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with supporting computers running Microsoft Windows in an Active Directory domain environment.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with identifying and troubleshooting network related issues.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and take on additional responsibilities as required by the position.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Cable Installation Technician up to 2000per Week
Server Support Lead