On behalf of our Global Manufacturing client based in the Milwaukee region is seeking a full time SAP ERP FICO Functional Analyst. Our client is a reputed large global Manufacturing firm with over 25,000 employees across North America, South America, Asia and Europe whose products range in a wide variety of general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets and more. Client offers competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Attractive 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more! This position is eligible for a hybrid work environment remote/home office and in office. If you are looking for an exciting career with lots of opportunity to learn, grow in the ladder and settle down with significant benefits and flexibility in work culture (remote as well) this could be yours. Job Description:
- You shall play an important role of Senior Engineer/ Analyst performing SAP FICO Functional with PP or SD (Sales and Distribution).
- You shall be working on multiple Finance projects with one or more of the skills related to Sales Distribution (SD) or PP.
- You should have commanding knowledge in these areas and should be able to manage projects working along with other team members.
- Our work culture is flexible and has options to work remote(working from home) and visit the office on a needed basis.
- Design and testing of sales & distribution module
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and training on SAP products to clients
- If you are to relocate to Milwaukee areas, our client shall provide relocation benefits in relocating your home/ family and other
- A minimum of 8 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting business applications for Finance.
- You should have 5+ years of experience in the conception and design of a scalable architecture that enhances productivity and efficiency for Finance teams.
- You should have experience in one or more of the following SAP modules:
- SD MM or PP
- Ability to configure OTC processes in S/4HANA and should have knowledge of simplification in SD module
- Hands-on functional configuration, design and testing experience within SAP
- 3+ years of SAP experience with SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- Work on Integrations between SAP and other applications in Understanding on how to define a PI mapping
- Have a roadmap of multiple Finance projects with one or more of the skills related to Sales Distribution (SD) or PP.
- You shall be working on integrating FI with PP
- Ability to influence business teams in the design of system solutions to business problems.
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Immigration (if you need H1B )
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance