SalaryUSD $90000.00 - $90000.00 per annum 90000.00 - 90000.00 per annum
Experis - A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading real estate industry. We are looking to help our client to identify Data Engineer (ETL) to work with them on fulltime basis. It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Milwaukee, WI. Great company to work with Data Engineer (ETL) Milwaukee, WI Full time (Direct Hire) Job Description:
- Design, code, test and debug moderately complex software while developing new, and enhancing existing functionality in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external.
- May develop detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
- Typically has 3-6 years' experience in an applicable software development environment
- Willing to assist team members in areas of: manual testing, test automation, build improvements.
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely manner, willing to help.
- Ability to focus on and solve problems, with a willingness to ask for help when needed.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Informatica, or similar technologies.
- Experience with SQL Server Agent Jobs, scripting languages such as Java, Python, Linux, C#, etc.
- Business Intelligence tools, like SSRS, Looker.
- Experience working with non-Microsoft SQL databases like Postgres and Oracle
- Experience with Big Data platforms and tools, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Spark, BigQuery, ELK, etc.
- Familiarity with database structures and data modelling.
Data Engineer or Data Analyst with Power BI and SSRS
Lead Azure Data Engineer