SalaryUSD TBD TBD
We Are HiringRN Clinic- Prospect Medical Commons PodiatryWork schedule- Full-time 80 hours per pay period 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday, no holidays/ no weekends What You Will DoProvide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following required:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Minnesota Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.