SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Quality Consultant with our client in their Madison, WI location. This is a 12 month + contract position. Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite support and coordination for Quality Systems activities
- Providing day to day ownership/support of one or more quality systems (CAPA, Document Control, Change Control and/or Training).
- Taking work direction from the CAPA system owner, provide quality engineering support and mentoring to staff and mill team members for CAPA system administration, root cause analysis, investigation, action plan development, and effectiveness verification.
- Taking work direction from the Change Management system owner, provide quality engineering support and mentoring to staff and mill team members.
- Taking work direction from the training system owner, provide system support for training assignment and completion. This work may include coaching and mentoring team members in the use of the CAPA program, change management program, document changes and training administration.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)