SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceRishabh Software Pvt. Ltd
Below are the job details for your reference: Title: Data Warehouse Developer I/ BO Consultant Location: Madison, WI Duration: 6+ Months of contract role Note: Initially remote and later onsite Job Duties:
- An advanced skill set in Business Objects universe design and report development is required.
- This individual will follow standards to design, develop, test and implement reports and documentation.
- The selected contractor is required to show proof of experience in designing and implementing Business Objects universes and reports. Preference will be given to qualified candidates with Xcelsius and/or Dashboard 4 experience.
- Be responsible for development and support of enterprise level applications using Business Objects.
- Work with enterprise wide business and IT senior management to understand reporting and data analysis needs. Work with customers gathering requirements for reports and dashboards. Have extensive experience working with WebI Business Objects tool.
- Be principally responsible for designing Business Objects universe layer for business intelligence solutions. Optimize the performance of Business Objects applications.
- Have mastery level understanding of Business Objects security administration.
- Have expert level knowledge of Business Objects universe configuration (parameter settings, etc.) and universe design aspects (loops, contexts, aliases, cardinality, etc.)
- Work interactively with both technical and non-technical staff to build Business Objects universe layer that adheres to underlying data model and effectively delivers data to end users.
- Have extensive experience in working within a Business Intelligence environment and knowledge of data warehouse dimension database design
- Stay abreast of releases / patches for Business Objects. Act as Business Objects subject matter expert for fellow technologists as well as end users.
- Understand logical and physical data modeling and methods for optimizing the Business Objects universe against the physical model.
- Typically have 3 to 5 years of experience with enterprise level database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
Data Warehouse Developer II
Data Warehouse Developer 2
Informatica Data Warehouse Developer with DB2