SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Be responsible for technical and overall project management on enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture.
- Develops project charters, plans, deliverables and other project artifacts.
- Works closely with the project sponsor and IT senior management to understand and prioritize project tasks.
- Solves complex technical problems. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence.
- Builds an effective team and directs the work of the project team to meet project milestones.
- Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation, tools and systems.
- Develops data/information quality metrics.
- Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Have 7 to 10 years of project management experience with leading large and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Change Management
- Expertise in implementation of large complicated models and processes
- Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation
- Data analysis
- Data Warehouse - Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse
NAV Sr Project Manager-Madison, WI-$100K