SourceCerebra Consulting Inc
Cerebra Consulting Inc is a System Integrator and IT Services Solution provider with a focus on Big Data, Business Analytics, Cloud Solutions, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Oracle Configurator, Oracle CPQ, Oracle PLM and Custom Application Development. Utilizing solid business experience, industry-specific expertise, and proven methodologies, we consistently deliver measurable results for our customers. Cerebra has partnered with leading enterprise software companies and cloud providers such as Oracle, Salesforce, Amazon and able to leverage these partner relationships to deliver high-quality, end-to-end customer solutions that are targeted to the needs of each customer. ETL Developer / Data Analyst Madison, WI. This is 100% Remote and a 6-12+ month long project. Job Summary: Works on a team to transform business problems into analytic solutions by identifying trends and patterns in data to help solve business problems in creative ways with very quick turnaround. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Emphasis in math, statistics, analytics, operations research, computer science or other applicable field Preferred
- Experience in Programming Languages (e.g., SQL) required.
- Experience with Informatica products, specifically PowerCenter, DEI (BDM), and IICS.
- Experience with development in Azure and Snowflake a plus
- Experience with ad-hoc data analysis, data integration, statistical concepts and Regression.
- 2 years of direct experience in a related field (statistics, performance management, analytics, or research)
- Develops ETL/ELT solutions to pull data from source systems into target data lake or warehouse platforms
- Assist in developing scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing and analyzing data.
- Performs data profiling and data analysis to assist in understanding the data.
- Experience with data development in Oracle, Hadoop, and Web APIs a requirement.
- Optimizes data models through normalization, table analysis and review of queries.
- Performs data studies for new sources or new uses of existing data sources.
- Works with the business to assess the validity of the data and achieve minimum levels of quality.
- Gathers and compiles data using various data collection techniques in response to data requests.
- Collaborates with others responsible for analytics.
- Assist in maintaining the measurement systems for analytics including the tracking of results
ETL Developer position at Madison, WI.