SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Communication Content Manager SEO/SocialIM/ProductWisconsin, Janesville 00000 Janesville USA
As the Content Manager; you will be the primary responsibility for managing the company's content creation which includes content on all websites, blogs, social media, public relations, SEO, brochures, guides, newsletters, videos, and product positioning. SASid develops online insurance products which need to be marketed through the internet. Content is king and drives awareness of the insurance products and websites that house them. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Here are some of the programs which will need ongoing valuable content:
- SASid.com - Official website of SASid. Demonstrates insurance product development and services
- InsuranceTPA.com - A sister company of SASid which provides insurance administrative services
- COBRAinsurance.com - an informational site to help people understand options of COBRA. SASid offers insurance products directly.
- SmartandSimple.com - SASid’s direct to consumer insurance website. Content to help people understand all insurance products and options. SASid offers insurance products to consumers directly.
- SASidplans.com - list of insurance products SASid has built. Content needed for brochures, product positioning, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Facebook content and campaigns to drive traffic to web properties
- Twitter content and campaigns to drive traffic to web properties
- Other social media strategies.
If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
- Daily ongoing unique valuable content which drives results
- PR releases about products, events, and solutions
- Social media content; articles, videos, and quick interesting posts
- Surveys and statistical data regarding SASid products
- Increase SEO results for SASid websites through unique content and analysis
- First page on search results for keywords (Cobra insurance, health insurance, etc)
- Lead development
- Direct to consumer websites - traffic through SEO and paid advertising
- Conversion percentages
- SASid products and services
- Product positioning, PR, and case studies
- Bi-weekly reporting to team leaders
- Tasks (completed and timelines)
- Leads and conversions
- Lead the overall financial analysis of companies (SASid, InsuranceTPA) to assess for opportunities to increase net profits by X%
- Oversight of expenses, liabilities, and payroll
- Execution of billing and invoicing accuracy
- Oversight of commission accuracy
- Execute tax management
- Overall opportunity assessments
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Develop task list and prioritize with team leader
- Follow-up on decisions made in management meetings and ensure proper execution.
- Take charge in high-priority crises regarding PR and/or content.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics (google analytics)
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Preferred degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Results Oriented: an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate a high level of responsibility and multiple priorities. Creates a culture of mutual accountability.
- Technology: a proficient knowledge and skill set to utilize the latest software including; spreadsheets, google docs, and more.
- Culture based: Honesty/Integrity, Collaborative to foster teamwork, Trusted partner and advisor: shows confidence, humility, and good judgment, Customer service mentality: effective listener, responsive and proactive, and Self-starter: goal-oriented and accountable
- Intrapreneurship attitude: the practice of a corporate management style that integrates risk-taking and innovation approaches, as well as the reward and motivational techniques, that are more traditionally thought of as being the province of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k (50% match up to 6%) benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays
- Bonuses based on transparent results
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing technology company
Since 1997, SASid (Smart and Simple insurance development) and InsuranceTPA.com are helping insurance companies, associations, and brokers succeed and thrive in today’s insurance sales and the administrative environment through proprietary SaaS cloud-based technologies and products.
SASid mission: is to build, market, and administrate niche health and supplemental insurance products which help people; to create insurance products and technologies which are simple to understand, quote, purchase and smart to have.
Insurance has a reputation for being boring, tedious, and/or not fun. We want to provide the best opportunity for our employees to have fun… What we focus on:
Purpose - Sincerely help people with insurance. When we come into work with the purpose of helping everyone we touch; work becomes enjoyable. Helping others feels good.
Progress - Progress in life = happiness. Health, relationships, & work. Some say the key to happiness is progress.
Innovation - comes from everyone and everywhere. How do we improve our job? How do we create better efficiencies? Innovation does not just come from the top or IT; it comes from everyone in the company at every level always thinking about how to create better processes, communication, products, and more.
SASid and/or InsuranceTPA.com hires equally for culture fit, technical skills, and experience. If you have the aptitude and attitude, we can help you grow your career through training, mentoring, increasing responsibility, and being around other rockstar employees. Learn more at: https://www.sasid.com/about-us/ SASid, Inc. and InsuranceTPA.com are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations:SASid Inc extends all measures to keep our employees save in all situations such as pandemics. We provide hand sanitizer gloves and masks. We insure social distancing during the COVID 19 crisis.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing : 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location