SalaryUSD $45000 - $80000 per annum 45000 - 80000 per annum
SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
Systems & Application Analyst I am seeking a Systems and Applications Analyst for a contract-to-hire opening with one of my clients in the Green Bay Area. They are looking for an outgoing professional with an enthusiasm for technology and learning with 2+ years of experience in a Systems Analyst or Application Support capacity.The position will be able to start remotely, but will be expected to be on-site at some point in the future. There are 6 months on contract before converting over to permanent placement with the company.Compensation upon conversion to permanent employment will be $60,000 in salary with up to $80,000 considered for more experienced individuals. Contract rates during the initial 6 months will reflect salary compensation.Under contract, health, dental, and vision benefits will be available after a 12-14 week eligibility period in addition to a competitive benefits package after converting over to permanent employment after 6 months on contract. Responsibilities:
- Support applications relating to raw materials procurement, orders, machine scheduling, production, product testing, finished goods inventory, invoicing and sales reporting.
- Implement requests from end users for changes to business processes and reporting.
- Troubleshoot issues with information systems by working with users, vendors and application developers to resolve them.
- Resolve application problems by conferring with users and evaluating existing procedures and processes.
- Propose business process changes to enhance and streamline processes.
- Research emerging technologies that can increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare and cost/benefit analysis for application upgrades.
- Implement new workflow solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative options.
- Validate system results by writing test cases and testing new application functionality.
- Ensure effective operation of new systems by training plant staff and providing support post go-live support.
- Grow job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Work with a sense of urgency in solving issues, removing roadblocks and improving the user experience.
- Experience configuring integrated manufacturing systems a plus.
- Experience with Kiwiplan or Amtech manufacturing applications a plus.
- Experience with SQL scripting and Crystal Reports
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail. Ability to work on multiple priorities effectively.
- Customer service focus with the ability to positively interact directly with end users.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Collaborative team first mentality. Business and goal oriented.
- Energetic, fun, inquisitive, can-do/positive outlook. Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
- Interest in growing into formal leadership at some point.