Job#: 1263869 Job Description: Apex Systems is seeking candidates to support one of our growing customers in the Charleston, WV area. If you meet the requirements listed below, and would like to learn more, please send your most up-to-date resume and contact information to:Lindsay Wirt, Account Manager, firstname.lastname@example.orgTitle: Technical Support RepresentativeLocation: 100% Remote (EST hours)Duration: Contract to potential HIRE!Job Description:
- Provide over-the-phone customer service and technical support for a wide range of computer-related issues.
- Actively listen to customer problems and be able to document them appropriately.
- Ability to diagnose, problem-solve and resolve customer issues.
- Follow-up with customer to ensure problem has been resolved.
- Update the Knowledge Base with process changes and recommended solutions.
- Requires experience and understanding of technical infrastructure, and the ability to know limitations and escalate more complex problems when appropriate.
- Answer inquiries from customer regarding request, incidents or problems.
- Document all aspect of the interaction in the ticketing system.
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor with all customer; showing respect and courtesy at all times.
- Ability to remain calm and focused when dealing with difficult customers.
- Immediately escalate any issue identified as security related.
- Ability to conduct meaningful Knowledge Base searches in order to pull the correct information for the problem presented.
- Must be U.S. Citizen and ability to obtain/maintain Public Trust clearance.
- High School Diploma, required; College experience is a plus!
- Prior Help Desk or Technical Support experience, preferred.
- Must possess effective (verbal and written) communication skills; Call Center/ Customer Service background, highly desired!
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (2007 to present) Suite and its applications (beyond basic personal use), required.