Salary$40.09 - 50.09 per hour
job summary:Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward. Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients. Let's talk about the role. Location: WV, USA Remote Capabilities: partial Clearance Required: Secret Type of Role: IT Infrastructure SAS Lead location: Morgantown, West Virginiajob type: Contractsalary: $40.09 - 50.09 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Provide mentorship and hands on assistance to a crossfuntional IT team that provides O&M and Engineering services for:
- Networks (ie Fortinet Firewalls, Juniper Switches, DNS)
- Hardware (Dell laptops & Servers, HP, Cisco)
- Virtualization (vSphere ESXi, vCeneter, vRealize Operation Manager)
- Linux Administration (RHEL, CentOS, Ansible, Redhat Satellite
- Windows Administration (Windows Server, Windows 10, Active Directory, SCCM, SQL Server)
- Mcafee ePO (ENS, Drive encryption)
- Storage (Brocade, NetApp, PureStorage)
- Design, develop, or recommend integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected, participating with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs, and configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products/systems to detect computer and information security weakness.
- Support the project lifecycle for infrastructure and technology projects. Support inventory and procurement efforts. Support the development of Bill of Materials for budgetary quotes.
- Attend team lead sessions and act as a conduit with the program leadership team, to include weekly / monthly reporting, identification of employees for rewards and recognition, and participation in program planning/annual meetings such as the All Hands.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- cyber security
- Fortinet Firewalls