Salary$16 - $18 an hour
- Sets up, adjusts, and repairs machines for production
- Monitor the machines on a continuous basis to ensure consistent operation and quality of product
- Input of information on jobs via computer system
- Help on machine line when needed
- Clear complex jams and assist the machine operators to support consistent operation of the machine
- Schedule and perform maintenance to the envelope machines as well as following preventive maintenance program.
- Mechanically inclined - Ability to read directions, understanding of how to take machinery apart and put back together
- Major repairs on machinery, setting up and adjusting high speed light manufacturing equipment
- Monitor machine start-ups and shut-downs and ensure that proper maintenance care of the machines is being applied
- Ensure that proper materials and components are selected and used for each job
- Communicate concerns about equipment, maintenance, and other relevant information.
- Takes responsibility and initiative to ensure own safety and the safety of others.
- Follows all safety procedures; uses protective equipment as needed or required.
- Keeps work area neat and orderly.
- Identifies, corrects, or reports safety hazards in the facility.
- Ensures that all machine guards are in place prior to operating machinery.
- Ensures all tools and materials are in correct place
- High school diploma or equivalent GED (Required)
- Envelope Manufacturing Adjusting: 1 year experience a plus
- Able to read and understand manufacturing work order instructions
- Mechanical skills; experience with setup, repairing and running machinery with precision moving parts.
- Mathematical skills: converting measurements between standard and metric, fractions.
- Ability to read a ruler and adjust for correct measurement
- Ability to read and write english
- Job Type: Full-time
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds, to shoulder height.
- Good visual acuity, color discrimination, manual dexterity and coordination are required.
- Ability to use hand tools, and work with inks, chemicals, solvents, adhesives.
- The facility is climate controlled, but can get hot in the summer and cold in winter.
- The manufacturing floor is noisy and loud due to running machinery.
Competitive Compensation / Benefits include:
- Paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance after 60 days of employment
- Retirement benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Our Company has implemented supportive policies and practices as defined by the CDC.
- Waiting period may apply