- You will ship software solutions by studying information needs; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Be responsible for developing new solutions and testing the solution to assure production of a quality product.
- Be responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to resolve system issues.
- Creates and executes unit tests and addresses defects.
- Provide rough estimates of work-effort needed to stakeholders and planning teams.
- Be responsible for providing engineering support to our quality team when they are building, deploying, configuring, and supporting the system.
- Prior experience in Quote to Cash OR Provisioning domain.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Heroku, Docker
- Experience with APEX development OR Salesforce platform.