SourceVolt Services Group
- Create designs to modify or replace control systems within the hydroelectric and thermal generating station
- Provide support for control and monitoring systems by working with other engineers, technicians, electricians, operators, and project managers.
- Develop and test programmable logic controllers (PLC) programs using Rockwell RSLogix5000 Suite.
- Create and review electrical wiring and schematic diagrams for PLCs and other control and monitoring systems.
- Integrate controls designs with existing filed devices such as relays and meters.
- Provide field engineering support during construction, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Assist with operating procedures at project completion.
- Review and manage designs created by consultants providing support.
- Relevant work experience: Minimum of 1+ years of engineering work experience is required.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Engineering program
- Specialized knowledge or technical background in power generation automation and controls, PLC designs and programs, HMI systems, and Industrial network protocols.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer management skills.
- EIT Certificate or Professional Engineer’s License is desired.
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
DevOps Engineer Remote
Civil Water/Wastewater Treatment Engineer (1 - 5 yr)
Electrical Engineer (5+ years)
Sr. Test Engineer