SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the Banking industry client. We are looking to help our client to identify Data Engineer. It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Seattle, WA. Great company to work withPosition Title: Data EngineerDuration: Full Time opportunity (Direct Hire).Location - Seattle, WAJob Description:
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of IT skills, data governance skills, analytics skills and Banking knowledge with a technical or computer science degree.
- Should have experience in in data management disciplines including data integration, modeling, optimization and data quality.
- Should have experience in design, build and manage data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas, metadata and workload management.
- Strong experience with database programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, others for relational databases and certifications .
- Experience in AWS Data Pipeline, Airflow or Segment to reduce or even automate parts of the tedious data preparation tasks.
Data Migration Cloud Engineer
Data Engineer/Analyst with Cosmos
AWS Data Engineer