SalaryUSD $TBD TBD
Title: Associate Client Partner Location: Seattle, Washington, United States Description: We are looking for an Associate Client Partner in the Technology domain, who has extensive experience working with customers and driving technology solutions in the Tech domain, and to manage and grow the book of business by partnering with the customer, by bringing in capabilities around Advanced Analytics, Digital Experience or Cloud Services. Qualification and Experience:
- A degree in Business with 12+ years of experience in Business Development and Consulting.
- You should have an in-depth knowledge / experience in one of the following - Advanced Analytics, Digital Experience or Cloud Services.
- You should have in-depth Knowledge in the technology and services domains.
- You should be an excellent communicator and an expert in Negotiation & Deal closures, have commercial acumen, consultative and conflict management, and consensus building skills.
- As an Associate Client partner, you will build credibility by creating compelling value propositions to gain wallet share, cross-sell & up-sell services and manage the end-to-end sales cycle with clients.
- You will be responsible for the overall revenue and margins at the customer and drive solutions in the key areas of our expertise.
- You will be responsible for one or more specific account in this industry vertical.
- You will be responsible for growth targets, margin targets of the account, be responsible to ideate new opportunities with the customer and bring new areas of focus based on our experience with the customer.
- You should be able to engage with our studio capabilities to be able to design new offerings for the customer.
- You will collaborate with horizontal service lines, pre-sales, and delivery teams to structure value proposition proposals with clients.
- You should have a track record of sales success and a proven ability to build long term rewarding relationships across all levels of an organization, including CXO levels.
- You will be responsible for Identifying opportunities of growth in the account and lead account strategy and planning and own end-to-end sales with the client
- You will be responsible for Creating, Communicating and executing the Account plan in conjunction with all the stakeholders (Market Offering leaders and Digital Studio leads and the management team) and grow the account as per the plan.