SourceSoftware Technology Inc
RELEASE TRAIN ENGINEER (RTE) / COACHWashington, Seattle-tacoma, 98166 Seattle-tacoma USA
Release Train Engineer/Agile Coach with Azure DevOps Location: US, Seattle Onsite or at least 2 days/week at the office in Issaquah, WA Responsibilities:
- Take a visible role in a high performing Agile/DevOps coaching team; facilitates the adoption, implementation, and sustainability of Agile/DevOps framework, principles, and practices.
- Coach Agile / DevOps practices, techniques, and frameworks, such as SAFe, Scrum, XP, and Kanban to reduce the gap between Agile / DevOps theory and practice
- Work with team to identify pain points and clarify general questions on ADO usage.
- Guide team in the implementation of following items: vision, roadmap, delivery plans, sprint planning, Epic/ Initiative Roadmap, user stories and work items creation, process templates, KPIs
- Facilitate the Program Increments (PI) planning event
- Manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Develop content; leads workshops and training sessions to educate individuals and leaders on Agile values, principles, and practices.
- Recommends, develops, tracks, and monitors Agile/DevOps metrics in areas that affect value-driven delivery.
- Generate new ideas, supports change, encourages innovation, and helps to creatively solve problems
- Listen and support team in problem identification and decision making
- Coach teams to assess, measure, document, and communicate progress against de ned goals and OKR's
- Support the teams' commitments
- Provide strategic guidance for developing and improving program and portfolio prioritization, value stream delivery, and outcome measurement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess the overall health of business agility and help them identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Help drive the Lean User Experience (UX) innovation cycle
- Facilitate system demos
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of experience with Scaled Agile Framework or Agile Methodologies
- 5+ years of experience with Agile delivery and metrics
- 10+ years of experience in Program Management Best Practices
- 5+ years of experience in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, ADO (Azure DevOps)
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role
- SAFe certifications including SPC, LPM, PO/PM, RTE, SSM
- Extensive experience training and coaching teams in the use of Agile tools. E.g. ADO, Service Now, Miro, and Con uence.
- Ability to facilitate discussion at all levels of the organization to resolve con icts.
- Executive presence with skills at building meaningful concise presentations.
- Practical experience with Azure Boards concepts and best practices
- Practical experience with creating delivery plan, user stories and work items
- Certi cations in Agile coaching and Enterprise Transformation.
- Technical DevOps coaching experience.
- Technical background in software development, architecture, or program management.