Salary$150000.00 - $175000.00 per annum
SourceVolt Services Group
- Develop leading edge, high performance cloud and container technologies for the Edge.
- Work with the most dynamic and exciting open source software projects today – Kubernetes (K8S), Helm, Openstack, Ansible, etc.
- Work as part of a team focused on containerization, virtualization, VM management and fault tolerant/carrier grade development.
- Contribute actively to StarlingX, an open source project under the OpenStack Foundation - a fully featured cloud for the distributed edge (https://www.starlingx.io/).
- Develop and deliver high quality design and code.
- Develop automated tests, enabling faster design and test cycles.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported during product verification and customer integration.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process using agile development.
- BSc / MSc degree (Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree).
- 10 years of relevant technical experience in software development.
- Experience with Linux software development.
- Excellent programming skills using Python and C/C.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional team player who works well in collaborative environments.
- Self-managed, fast learner with the desire and ability to master new technologies.
- Familiarity with iterative and agile/scrum software development processes.
- Development experience with containers and/or cloud-based technologies including OpenStack and Kubernetes would be an asset.
- Exposure to Ansible, Puppet, SQL and Go would be an asset.
- Contribution to the open source community would be an asset.
Senior Software Developer - Rentals Data Acquisition
Senior Software Developer - Notifications
Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Senior Software Developer
Senior Cloud Developer