SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Data Architect | Seattle, WA | $200K+As a Data Architect in this role, you'll be responsible for developing company-wide data architecture, data governance, Data Lake extensions, and creating/maintaining data models for the architecture team. You'll be managing the data architecture which spans both Engineering developed Products, as well as traditional IT Business Applications. Role & Responsibilities:
- 15+ years of hands-on Data Architecture and Data Modeling experience
- Data warehousing and ETL/ELT
- Define data flows, originating parties and processes, entities requiring data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in the transition
- AWS / Azure cloud environment experience - required
- Knowledge of AWS Big Data tooling and services - highly preferred
- Micro-services architecture and roadmapping - plus
- Strong collaboration skills with Product Managers, IT Business Applications, Engineering, DevOps, etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Fully-Remote (Open to candidates located in the US)
- 401K Match - 3%
- Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
- Standard PTO - Sick and Holidays not included.