SalaryUSD $140.00 - $140.00 per annum 140.00 - 140.00 per annum
Job Description Join a dynamic and growing technology team. As a national bank that acts like a reliable next-door neighbor, we are building the expertise to deliver leading, digital solutions for our consumer, small business, and commercial customers. We are seeking an energetic and collaborative Engineering Manager who can lead our team of infrastructure engineers as we shift from an on-prem infrastructure construct to a hybrid cloud model. Position SummaryThe person in this management role is accountable for all infrastructure engineering in the enterprise. The IT Infrastructure Engineering Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient design and engineering of IT infrastructure used to support all business processes across the enterprise. This individual will have a diversified background of technical infrastructure experience, demonstrated project management acumen, excellent vendor management skills, plus a superior, service-oriented approach to infrastructure engineering. This individual is also responsible for coordination with architecture resources to ensure that quality, efficiency and agility goals are achieved. As a member of the IT management team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the Infrastructure & Operations(I&O) strategy and ensures its alignment with the enterprise's IT and business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success. Primary Responsibilities
- Fosters a business-oriented culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques.
- Leads the development of the infrastructure aspects of the I&O strategy and roadmap and ensures its integration with the broader IT and enterprise strategic plans.
- Works with the enterprise architecture team to ensure that the IT infrastructure enables necessary applications and business processes.
- Builds and maintains relationships with other IT leaders to develop a clear understanding of business needs; ensures cost-effective infrastructure solutions are in place to meet those needs and is able to respond with agility to changing business priorities.
- Develops and controls the infrastructure annual operating and capital expenditure budget for I&O and manages expenses to stay within plan.
- Leverages influencing and negotiation skills across IT and the enterprise to enable cost-effective and innovative shared solutions in achievement of business goals.
- Participates in the assessment of external and internal infrastructure capabilities required to achieve desired business goals.
- Maintains currency on new technologies and platforms, and provides direction on what emerging infrastructure technologies should be introduced, integrated and assimilated within I&O.
- Manages the portfolio of infrastructure assets and services from purchase or adoption through retirement.
- Leads IT infrastructure engineering's involvement in the IT organization's innovation efforts and its role in experimenting with new solutions to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Provides oversight for the design and development of IT infrastructure platforms that fulfill the needs of the business.
- Supports the I&O sourcing strategy and provides oversight for infrastructure vendor and partner relationship management.
- Works closely with HR to execute an I&O "people strategy" that aligns with the business and IT strategy. Continually looks for leading-edge and innovative solutions to the recruitment, development and retention of the infrastructure engineering workforce.
- Works with I&O leadership team to forecast future skills needs to acquire and develop an I&O workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical skills and competencies. Works toward a balance between growing the agility required to achieve digital business objectives and ensuring the core IT functions are reliable, stable and efficient.
- Provides leadership, coaching and direction to the IT infrastructure engineering team and staff.
Engineering Manager, Version Control Systems
Engineering Manager II - Vehicles