SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Software developer in Test long term contract role based out of Seattle WA and local candidates are preferred. Come join a great team and expand your skills! Recent Gaming and C experience is required
- Support test frameworks and toolsets that impacts studio development, quality, deployment, and operations productivity.
- Support automation strategies that guides development teams to maximize testability of games and efficiency of test of test efforts in relation to tools.
- Support the architecture and technology choices of other engineers.
- Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards and help create functional and engaging features that delight customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 2+ years in a Software Development Engineer in Test role.
- 2+ automation frameworks created for testing different technologies (Services, Websites, Mobile, Desktop, Consoles, Games, etc).
- 2+ years participated in focused Quality Assurance efforts.
- 2+ years' experience programming in Python, C#, or C.
- Knowledge of test methodology and tools, software testing standards, methods and conventions, build systems, and the product development cycle.
- Experience in devising and executing test solutions for game services and technical features, especially with regards to load, performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Game development experience demonstrable across 1-2 product lifecycles.
- Experience working on large scale, commercial online game services.
- Experience with large scale services, distributed systems, cloud computing, and databases.
- Experience working in a Kanban, Agile, and/or Test Driven Development environment.
Software Engineer in Test - DevTest
Amazon - Software Developer (Java, C or C#) - "Industry Returnship" Program