SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Job Description :
- Implement and develop web based visual expressions that are incredibly simple, thoughtful, and elegant, while being able to rapidly produce concepts to share with the team.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas, turning them into useful, actionable, delightful and valuable expressions for our growing community.
- Work diligently with the team to facilitate, collaborate, and contribute to a positive cultural environment, focused on implementation but also open to experimentation.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar for quality. Review work together with the design group and iterate upon feedback.
- Continue to deepen knowledge and understanding of best practices, industry trends, and experience with web design and development at scale. + Ensure all designs follow accessibility and inclusivity standards defined by WCAG, ADA, and MAS.
- Continually work to hone your skills and improve your craft and share with others.
- Qualified candidates should have 8+ years of web design and front-end development experience. Bonus for working on enterprise-level sites.
- + Ability to create designs, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar tools, working closely with the design team in a collaborative fashion.
- Strong problem solving, creativity, communication, and negotiation skills, including the ability to work in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary setting.
- Have a strong sense of visual aesthetics, including familiarity with leading web marketing trends across multiple platforms, as well as existing and emerging mediums.
- Experience working with editorial calendars, allowing for spontaneity and inspiration, as well as planned out, thoughtful execution of content-based platforms.
- Experience in developing and conducting a variety of usability testing, while working to understand and analyze community engagement.
- Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing, and our user community.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Understanding an array of brand guidelines and overall design-driven requirements that shape current and future iterations of websites