SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
Technical Program ManagerEngineering Redmond, Washington DescriptionWho We Are: This company is the creator of an ultra-miniature laser projection and sensing solution based on the laser beam scanning methodology pioneered by the company. The technology is well suited to support a wide array of applications including interactive projection, 3D LiDAR sensing for applications such as advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), robotics and industrial applications, and Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR). The company is an independently recognized leader for its formidable intellectual property portfolio. The company is based in Redmond, WashingtonIs This You: Are you passionate about innovative technology, including 3D LiDAR? This company has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Program Manager to lead a program developing a new automotive LiDAR product. As the Technical Program Manager, you will lead hardware, mechanical, optical and manufacturing activities from start to finish in a dynamic work environment. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain program plans and schedules.
- Interact with project team members and functional managers to define scope of work, develop and update detailed schedules, cost estimates, and identification of variances to original plan.
- Work across multiple technical disciplines and organizational boundaries to drive execution of program plans.
- Manage manufacturing processes and schedules.
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors for components, assemblies and manufacturing
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues, decisions and status.
- Produce accurate and timely status reporting of programs throughout their life cycle.
- Communicate objectives, key results and insights with management via presentations and ongoing analysis reporting.
- Identify and communicate critical program risks, schedule conflicts, or resource constraints and involve appropriate levels of management to mitigate.
- Maintain compliance, checklist, and documentation of milestones and sign-off criteria required for milestones and gate reviews.
- At least a bachelor’s engineering degree, preferably opto-mechanical/electrical/computer science engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum of at least 10+ years engineering and design experience.
- At least 5 years’ technical program management experience with experience in a technology company focused on product development and launch.
- Experience establishing project plans covering design, implementation, prototyping, and production.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects/programs that develop new technology.
- Ability to clearly map and analyze critical path, project constraints, needed decisions and present at proper level of abstraction.
- Management of external technical partners, vendors, and customers.
- Budget and resource management with appropriate planning tools.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.
- Experience in planning, managing and launching projects with CM + ODM partners
- Fluency with Project Management tools.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Travel 0 – 15%