SalaryUSD $20 - 27 per hour 20 - 27 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:User Acquisition Manager needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in performance marketing for mobile games or apps
- Experience with Ad Tech: (Vungle, AdWords, AdMob, Unity, etc.)
- Quantitative and Analytical, with a laser focus on RoAS/ROI and pLTV
- Direct experience launching and optimizing UA campaigns on social, ad networks, search, and Demand Side Platforms
- Experience running an art and copy content pipeline, delivering on time and quality results
- Experience running multi-variant tests, developing insights, and actioning results.
- Organization and Project management skills with a proven record of execution with cross-functional teams
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience working with localization and regional variance in assets
- Flexible and with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Champion of Product Growth with a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem
- Thorough understanding of mobile app tracking & attribution platforms- such as AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, Adjust, Tune, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL and/or R knowledge
- PowerBI knowledge
- Photoshop and/or After Effects
- Passion for gaming
- Passion for car culture
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and re-engagement tactics
- Define and direct our User Acquisition Goals, develop the strategy, and run and implement the campaigns to support them.
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop marketing strategy, and implement campaigns
- Conceptualize and design mulitvarient tests
- Work with Analytics, Design, Product, and Business teams to identify valuable player segments
- Collaborate with Agency Partners to successfully drive campaigns that ensure CPIs remain under LTV
- Self-Serve and Collaborate with Agencies to design, launch, monitor, and optimize campaigns on a multitude of ad channels and platforms.
- Run all areas at the top of the funnel: SEO/ASO, Social, Paid Search, cross-promotion, App Bidding.
- Grow profitable channels while exploring new opportunities
- Liaise with Art and Content team to deliver creatives that maximize performance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- iOS (1 year of experience is required)
- Android (1 year of experience is required)
- mobile games (2 years of experience is required)
- Ad Tech