SalaryUSD $Depend upon Experience Depend upon Experience
Technical Project Manager (SSIS & Marketing Domain)Washington, Redmond, 98033 Redmond USA
Hi BenchSales & Aspirants, Greetings of the day This is Amit from Sumeru INC. Please go through the job description below and if you feel comfortable with the Required skills and responsibilities, please reply me back with your updated word doc resume to or contact me for more details at (408) 757-0048. Need : Technical Project Manager(SSIS & Marketing Domain) Location : Redmond WA / Remote Initially Mandate : 10+ Years profile SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES (SSIS), PowerBI & Marketing Domain Job Description :
- Knowledge in Marketing Domain and Audience targeting, Segmentation specifics
- Campaign Operations Knowledgeable in Marketing Automation
- Excellent Communication, Status reporting, Analysis Skills on Campaign Operations
- Design and build services, tools and applications
- Hands-on in Visualization like PowerBI (good to have)
- SPOC for customer & other stakeholders
- Sprint Planning
- Develop presentations for Tools, MBRs, QBRs & represent them accordingly
- Responsible for understanding and adapting to new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry
- Contribute throughout Software development lifecycle (Planning, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, Deployment and maintenance).
- Contribute to technical design documentations, spec reviews, code reviews, design, triage, and other project processes.
- Prepare documentation of deployment, user guides, trouble-shooting steps.
- Should be able to understand the requirements and convert into BRD
- Should have knowledge on MS BI and Big Data technologies
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Project/Program Management experience (having played managerial roles)
- Client facing roles/onsite experience working at a customer location
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in interacting and building relationship with client contacts at various levels
- Assuring the client of commitments and driving the delivery process
- Ability to learn and develop using new technologies quickly.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills
- Good to have knowledge on Microsoft Azure technology and Big Data
Technical Project Manager - BI