SalaryBASED ON EXPERIENCE
SourceeXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc.
Take your career to the next level with eXcell. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide AND invest in your career development using our leading-edge training program. We are currently in search of a qualified Intelligence Analyst 1 to join a large technology company for a remote position.As the D&I Data and Reporting Analyst in the Global Diversity & Inclusion s Communities, Strategic Solutions, and Innovation team, you ll be collaborating with program owners and key partners to design, develop, and maintain reporting solutions for operational efficiency gains, increased program effectiveness, and data-driven strategic and operational decision making. Ultimately, your efforts will be instrumental in helping program owners collect data, analyze data, and optimize results to build and scale best-in-class experiences and ensure program outcomes are achieved.Responsibilities: First 30 days: You ll have the space to complete your onboarding, get to know the team and programs you re supporting, and get connected to the partners, datasets, and reports you ll be working with. By 90 days: You ll be familiarized with existing reporting solutions, able to independently perform refreshes and break / fixes. By 120 days: You ll have updated or enhanced one or more dashboards and will be actively working on a new build. By the end of your 12-month contract:-You will have designed, developed, and built at least one new dashboard and provided robust documentation and knowledge sharing to ensure this and all other reporting solutions are repeatable and sustainable, ready for the team to maintain going forward.-You will have supported program managers by providing reporting solutions and support, helping them make strategic and tactical program decisions to run and improve their programs, and optimize program experiences and impact.Required Experience:
- Proficiency with SQL or SQL-like scripting language.
- Experience building reports or dashboards from disparate data sources using PowerBI and Excel.
- Consulting skills to help program owners define data, reporting, and analytics needs.
- Experience extracting, transforming, and manipulating data from multiple sources to conduct analyses and identify insights and trends.
- Coaching skills to educate, equip, and enable stakeholders in using data, reporting, and analytics.
- Project management skills: Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing out projects to ensure successful project completion.
- Experience developing automated solutions using Power Automate and SharePoint.
- Experience owning or supporting Human Resources, People Analytics, Learning, Leadership Development relationships and/or programs is a plus.
- Experience with SuccessFactors (SAP) learning management system (LMS) data and reporting is a plus.