SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Leads the delivery of large and complex technology solutions by providing leadership in analysis, design, and project and product management
- Works with the business and third-parties to understand source data and identify appropriate analytic and application use cases
- Communicates technical and functional requirements using an effective, efficient, and creative approach with a high degree of collaboration and influence
- Gather requirements and feedback to develop/enhance network development solutions and applications.
- Aligns data integration and use cases with technology roadmap (data warehouse vs. real-time data needs)
- Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Align multiple domains, both technical and nontechnical, on this common vision.
- Accountable for technical solution delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of SQL, data architecture and warehousing concepts and models
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Experience creating complex process flows and communicating them in an easily comprehensible manner to stakeholders