SalaryUSD $250000 250000
Title: Sr. Sales Director [BizID#6328] Location: Kirkland, WA Experience: 12+ years Job Description: About the role: Create the products that are changing an industry. This opportunity is a full-time employment opportunity with one of our prestigious clients in Kirkland / Redmond area in Washington State. We never stop working to make investing simpler and more successful for our clients. We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, empathetic, hungry, quick-on-your-feet, and resilient Sales Director who can drive our client company's product/service sales by actively managing the sale of our company's products/services through various sales and distribution channels on a national basis. As a Sr. Sales Director, you will lead the strategic vision and Sales of various Products and services in the business areas. Are you ready to make it count? Requirements In this role you will:
- Expand existing accounts and open up new accounts
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans with corporate goals in mind
- Develop business partnership with clients through a process that supports mutual, profitable growth while positioning SmarTek21 as their main supplier; develop new client accounts in all fields associated with Data management, Cloud Infrastructure, Software Project Developments, Development & Implementation of cloud and digital technologies and operating multi-cloud environments & services related to Virtual agents, ChatBots using AI (Artificial Intelligent) Engagement Platforms.
- Establish a sales pipeline of opportunities that leads to qualified opportunities and ultimately closed sales against an annual revenue quota.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and ideal selling price through evaluating competition, economic indicators, and current supply and demands
- Flexible schedule is necessary for the position (occasional weekends for trade-shows, traveling, visiting clients across the country, etc) - meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationship sand negotiating/closing deals
- Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Participates in and influences ongoing business planning and Client based product feature prioritization activities for better Sales and increasing company revenue.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Have strong product and or IT services Sales leadership, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 10 years related business experience. 4 years of leading large Sales team multiple product lines.
- At least 6 years in consulting business for IT services & solutioning
- Experience in Sales and/or Sales Management in Cloud platforms and Digital technology
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (collaboration, presentation, influence, etc)
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Effective Communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service skills focused on relationship development
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to focus on outcomes and results for personal development and company development
- Great sense of urgency
- Strategic thinking
- Tactical actions
- Constant investment in learning and growing