SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTEKsystems c/o Allegis Group
Description:Our Information Security Department is now seeking a highly talented Project Manager - Information Security to join our team. As a growing firm, we have several initiatives that will require An Information Security Project Manager's expertise. Since the Information Security team is involved in everything thing from new platforms, cloud technologies, upgrading data centers and new locations, a huge part of this role will require prioritization and communication around what's time sensitive, what can wait and what isn't a priority right now. At the same time, building relationships with stakeholders and colleagues will be imperative to your success. The Project Manager will work with specific risk management frameworks and guidelines to evaluate the overall security health within the organization. Partnering with the SaaS Security team, the Project Manager will utilize analytical skills and an understanding of engineering components as it relates to projects to examine systems and procedures to identify potential hardware and software disasters, attackers, or other threats. This role is a vital piece to the firm's InfoSec posture and organizational growth.The Information Security Project Manager independently manages a full range of projects, including Security controls integration with larger and more complex corporate projects as well as departmental projects and implementations. The PM will organize, plan and execute projects, ensure adherence to deadlines, manage budgets, help define the project's objectives and oversee quality control. Responsibilities also include coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors, consultants and vendors in order to deliver project dependencies in other Technology and Business projects according to plan.The Day-to-Day:
- Manage the efficient day-to-day running of the Information Security project stack with best practice project methodology and collaboration capabilities to ensure success of the project.
- Manage all phases of individual projects to ensure they are completed efficiently and meet the customer's requirements. Projects may be multi-year, multi-million dollar efforts involving the replacement of core business systems and involve process changes to multiple business units.
- Utilize technical acumen while collaborating with IS, IT and Business partners to prioritize, plan and execute project schedules and initiatives.
- Effectively manage project scope, budget, and timeline. Evaluate the impact to the project if changes are made to these constraints.
- Identify and manage potential risks or issues. Proactively develop contingency and mitigation plans.
- Identify areas for improvements and proactively lead the project effort in standardizing the processes and procedures, streamlining, enhancing and optimizing across IS teams.
- Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as project management and technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to project team members, internal customers, and the management team. Communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Influence decision-making, obtain buy-in, and negotiate resources, scope, and timelines with Project Sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members.
- Work with impacted departments to identify needs and obtain project resources.
- Manage contracts, vendor invoices and consulting resources and ensure compliance with the project budget and Statement of Work.
- Experience working in previous engineering roles before moving into Project Management - App Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, Security Engineering
- Experience managing/coordinating projects with enterprise business units and IT
- Experience managing the deployment of SaaS, PaaS, & IaaS
- Certifications related to Information Security