SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Assess software patches and create recommended patch list with logical explanation in terms of compliance.
- Develop and optimize pre- and post- patching process to ensure proper implementation without any outages.
- Coordinate patch schedule with other teams such as patch team, infrastructure management, security operations, governance & risk. Communicate project and operational metrics.
- Thorough testing of patches in a non-Production environment. Must be able to think ahead to avoid business outages based on the lab results.
- Develop and implement patch and vulnerability remediation process including package creation, testing and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Operating System.
- Strong working experience on Windows Server & Virtualization
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good to have scripting skills in PowerShell
- Patching experience in current role will be a bonus
- Good English Communication – very important
- Experience in incident management/ticketing systems
Sr. Systems Engineer