SourceUnited Software Group
Adobe Analytics (Hybrid Position)Washington, Bellevue, 98007 Bellevue USA
Role: Adobe Analytics (Hybrid Position) Location: Bellevue, WA Duration: Long Term Required Experience: 15 Years Full Job Description Job description:
- Design & develop Adobe Analytics solution & technical implementation documentation for web and app platforms.
- Own tagging stories for projects spanning across multiple domains - Proactively communicate and collaborate
- Administer the Adobe Analytics product - variables, processing rules, classifications, marketing channels, data feeds, Mobile Services, etc.
- Self-starter who can take a project from start to finish with minimal direction.
- Create dashboards and ad hoc reports showcasing present trends, progress rate against established KPIs, goals, and lead generation activities
- Analyze to identify traffic trends, abandonment issues & opportunities involving site conversion rates.
- Analyze website traffic (segments) to better understand user experience & conversion based on factors like source, channel, visitor frequency, location, etc.
- B.S Computer Science or related degree, Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics field
- Experienced with Tag Management Systems (DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Expert in data layer design, and effective utilization of event-driven data layers
- Experienced in debugging client-side applications (Adobe debugger, Charles, Fiddler)
- Knowledge of web page fundamentals such as DOM load events
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with both IT and business stakeholders
- Experience in managing and delivering analytics projects
- Experience working with teams in different geographic locations